Wednesday, May 30, 2007

MONEY, ARTISTS, SPRITES!

Things are getting better lately. Today I received the First Payment for a Page of a Menu, my first 100 Dollars. It's a great feeling, and has pumped me into working harder and getting more stuff done.
Game-wise, i was having some problems, I couldn't agree with the artist about the pricing for the maps, so in teh end, while he was great, i had to get another one. I feel as if this artist was just as great, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine. I kept the sketch artist, Because he's really nice and very very useful. (I'm not very good at making sketches of maps myself)

My Sprite Artist surprised me yesterday, I got an Email from him, saying he had begun working on the Battle Characters, and I was thinking he had done them the same size as the Walking sprite. it was a good plan, i wasn't expecting anything else. BUT, instead he made them TWICE the size, with much more details and animation! they look GREAT!

I'll be releasing the first Battle screenshot (with the new sprites) very very soon!

No comments: